Warning: Tampering with sensitive contents on this page may constitute
Texas secedes from the United States by executing Fort Hood soldiers in 2020
Fort Hood is attempting to secede the state of Texas from the United States Federal presidential constitutional republic in mid 2020.
The execution of Shelby Jones on 1 March 2020, marks the begining of the US Civil War. An induced secession by Fort Hood instigated a Race war on 14 March, 2020 in the execution of three US Army specialists soldiers, ages 23, at 4101 E. Rancier Avenue, Killeen, Texas, USA, at Fort Hood.
The first casualty of war in Fort Hood’s declaration of war on the United States was the execution of US army specialist Shelby Jones, 20, on March 1st, and the abduction of Asia Cline, 22, a victim of human trafficking in Killeen, Texas on 14 March, 2020.
Dissidents have been egging for the secession of Texas from the US since the end of 2012, in a petition to the White House that according to Huffington Post “Racked Up More Than 80,000 Signatures, Qualified For White House Response”.
That’s about the same number of soldiers who are under the command of Belligerent Commander of unmarked paramilitary, LTG Robert P. White, nicknamed "Pat", having over 90,000 soldiers under his command. White’s years of service is from 1986, smack middle of the Iran–Contra affair, to present.
The White House responded to the petition with, "it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union," it cautioned to not let "that debate tear us apart."
The petition stated that secession would "protect the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government" and defend Texans from "blatant abuses to their rights". But, Fort Hood has taken matters into their own hands silencing objectors in a string of murders, suicides, and disappearances. Hood base commanders, Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID), and Fort Hood’s Public Affairs office all decline to give definitive answers on the list of murdered US personnel in and around the base from mid 2020.
Executions[edit | edit source]
- See national threat of Fort Hood executions
The latest execution at Fort Hood was
Morta was executed, by being drowned in water, on 17 July 2020.
Pvt. Mejhor Morta, 26, of Pensacola, Florida, a victim of executions at Fort Hood, entered the Army in September 2019 as a Bradley Fighting Vehicle mechanic. Since May 2020, he had been assigned to 1st Battalion, 5th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division. Morta’s awards and decorations include the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal and the Army Service Ribbon.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fort Hood soldier’s murder brings unsolved cases to forefront
- Stars and Stripes, Fort Hood soldier killed at a Texas strip club, March 3, 2020
- Stars and Stripes, Army veteran, Fort Hood soldier found shot dead at Texas apartment, March 19, 2020
- Huff Post, Texas Secession Petition Racks Up More Than 80,000 Signatures, Qualifies For White House Response, 13 Nov 2012.
- Wikipedia, Robert P. White
- Wikipedia, Texas secession movements#Other discussions of secession starting in 2012
- Stars and Stripes, Fort Hood soldier found dead at off-post lake
- CBS News, Dallas, Body Of Fort Hood Soldier Found Near Base; 3rd Death This Month, July 21, 2020