The Abduction conspiracy suspects governments of crimes against humanity for unethical human experimentation. It is believed that the US government has seeded mockery programs, like Project Blue Book, to subliminally move the public to blame "aliens", rather than seriously investigate the suspected criminal activity of unethical human experimentation in the United States.
Since the early 1950s, unethical human experimentation in the United States and in the Soviet Union/Russia, were being conducted at black sites. One known location was the Edgewood Arsenal human experiments at Aberdeen Proving Ground (See also Project Penguin). These secret Cold War experiments included testing of various drugs such as Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), a hallucinogenic drug that antagonizes psychological phenomena (See psychosomatic medicine). They were heavily used in Project MKUltra. Boys abducted in New York, under MKUltra programs, were taken to Montauk Point. They were called "Montauk boys".
- Montauk boys
- Implants involving the insertion of a tiny probe about 3 millimeters in size into the brain for monitoring and programming purposes;
- Predictive programming of a signigant event that is induced into the subject’s mind, so that when the time comes, they will go to the programmed location and perform a programmed task (Compare to Sleeper agent). Hypnosis techniques have revealed that “awakening” could happen 2 to 5 years from the time of abduction.
- Genetic crossbreeding between EBE and humans.
- Mass abductions
In mass abduction cases, alleged “Greys” have wooed groups of humans, by claiming to be extraterrestrials from another planet who can offer them exotic knowledge. Whole groups of people have been abducted in one shot, because of this ploy (See Serpo conspiracy). The ploy has enabled droves of willing humans to been sent to underground complexes, such as Dulce Pyramid Complex.
Author and researcher David Paulides has done exhaustive research on numerous people having gone missing from national parks and secluded areas in North America and parts of Europe. Paulides has observed very specific “cluster spots” where many disappearances happen, as reported in his book “The Missing 411: North America and Beyond”. Paulides also noticed that in almost all of the cases of someone going missing, bad weather would usually immediately follow, hampering any search efforts. Search dogs would suddenly become useless when trying to pick up a scent. Many of those who had gone missing were reported as being right next to the last person who saw them – as if they had just vanished into thin air.
- Albarelli, H. P. (2009). A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments. Trine Day. p. 53. ISBN 978-0977795376
- The Hidden Hand Q&A Pt. 1, with Duncan Cameron
- Beyond Weird, BBS SYSTEMS- John Lear, December 1987
- Shapeshifting Reptilian Aliens Ruling The Earth? 16 Oct 2016, by Marcus Lowth