Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The natural enzymes of blood which oxidize epinephrine to adrenochrome are not well characterized.Babies and young children produce very high blood oxidation
- “Chemically, adrenochrome and adrenolutin are very reactive substances. Some of the changes produced by adrenochrome may persist several days, and in some cases, the effects lead to nearly disastrous results.
- “The changes in thinking induced by adrenochrome are similar to those observed in schizophrenia. Adrenochrome causes an elective inhibition of the process, which determines the content of associative thinking. This occurs in doses that do not heighten the ability of basic processes, do not reduce excitation, and do not lose temporary connections as is the case with LSD.”
There are some facts to consider before reading Michael Topper’s conspiracy:
- Adrenochrome produces naturally through the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine) by natural enzymes of blood.
- Adrenochrome (1) does not reduce excitation and (2) does not lose temporary connections (as with LSD).
Given the above facts, it can be deduced that (1) Adrenochrome occurs naturally (2) is a chemical process in relation to adrenaline (3) if excitation can be defined as terror, fear, sexual climax; then by Adrenochrome not reducing excitation, suggests -in conspiracy- that there is a desire for prolonged excitation (4) with Adrenochrome not losing temporary connections as with LSD, suggests -in conspiracy- that there is a desire for prolonged side effects.
Extract from The Good, The Bad, and What Curls Up Under a Rock by Michael Topper:
- "A very potent extract of the excitatory processes is adrenochrome, which in minute amounts packs a terrific jolt; microscopic quantities of the live substance directly ingested can be fatal to humans; but the alien-consciousness gets off on it, the more the better. Adrenochrome is generated through the psychic pattern of terror, principally, and its extract can only be catalytically effective when obtained from a still-living subject."
Conspiracies deduced from Michael Topper extract:
- “microscopic quantities of the live substance directly ingested can be fatal to humans” makes Adrenochrome a lethal weapon.
- “the alien-consciousness gets off on it, the more the better. Adrenochrome is generated through the psychic pattern” relates to Alien abduction and Karla Turner’s research on MKUltra.
- Wikipedia, Adrenochrome
- International Review of Neurobiology Volume 4, 1962, Pages 307-371, The Effect of Adrenochrome and Adrenolutin On the Behavior of Animals and the Psychology of Man by Abram Hoffer
- Topper, Michael. The Good, The Bad, and What Curls Up Under a Rock, A Very Light Eater