The China virus conspiracy is Phase II of the coronavirus kill order.
Conspiracy[edit | edit source]
Permanent members of the United Nations Security Council launched a three phase coronavirus kill order to depopulate nations of select people, racial groups, and certain demographic groups. Primary targets included assassinating high officials in Iran through use of a virological agent. Secondary targets include, which is still ongoing, depopulating (1) elderly demographics, (2) insurance liabilities-such as people who suffer from pre-existing conditions, and (3) undesired racial groups.
Phase II began with a Chinese operative, within Wuhan Labs, who released a particular coronavirus strain into the Wuhan wet markets, with the intent for it to spread at a novel rate. Phase II was initiated in November 2019. Coronavirus can be traced in China to November 17, 2019. By December 31, 2019, Phase II reached its objective. A cluster of pneumonia cases were reported in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China, in which the World Health Organization (WHO) claims to have "eventually" identified the emergence of a novel coronavirus.
Phase III, involves the administering of vaccinations. Anthony Fauci continues as chief medical adviser to the United States presidency. Fauci put a spotlight on China's wet markets back in April 2020.
References[edit | edit source]
- Europe Group, Dr Anthony Fauci demands global shutdown of wet markets, 14 April 2020
- Live Science, 1st known case of coronavirus traced back to November in China, by Jeanna Bryner, March 14, 2020
- South China Morning Post, Exclusive - Coronavirus: China’s first confirmed Covid-19 case traced back to November 17 by Josephine Ma, 13 March 2020
- WHO, WHO Timeline - COVID-19, 27 April 2020
- USA Today, Fact check: Fauci warned Trump administration in 2017 of surprise infectious disease outbreak, by McKenzie Sadeghi, July 29, 2020
- USA Today, Dr. Fauci says letting 'the science speak' is 'liberating' after serving under Trump by Maureen, Jan 21, 2021