The Nephilim conspiracy concerns the agenda to hybridize humans with extraterrestrial (or something modified) DNA administered by a Higher intelligence, namely by the Anunnaki. Perhaps to bring the "Days of Noah" [Luke 17:26] back.
- The nephilim agenda
As the Hebrew Genesis story goes, God flooded the Earth to remove all abominations. However, its been interpreted by Rabbis and some Christian circles that some nephilim had survived and still exist today through specific bloodlines. The Books of Enoch also follows the same motif. The Vatican refuses to admit any of the Books of Enoch into Bible cannon, in an effort to suppress any knowledge of the existence of nephilim and their present-day bloodlines.
Ali Siadatan, from Think Again Productions, links alien abduction cases to a nephilim agenda. Siadatan promotes the conspiracy that the progenitors of the nephilim, disguised as "aliens", are directly involved in abductions cases in an effort to seed "hubrids" among human populations around the world. Hubrids are the new nephilim, more human-like so that one cannot tell the difference. Siadatan suggests that the "nephilim of old" were more susceptible to being killed by humans, because they were visibly seen as different and outnumbered.
Nephilim (נְפִילִים Hebrew) is the Hebrew word for "giants" best known from the Pentatuach. Also, in the Books of Enoch, largely written in Ge'ez script, it seems to elaborate on the same motif from Genesis 6:4 where—during the Antediluvian period, giants were born from the union of "the sons of Heaven" who took human wives.
- "the Angels, the sons of Heaven" (1 Enoch 6:2) "...they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees. And they became pregnant and bore large giants." (1 Enoch 7:1-2)
- Anunnaki, possibly a type of Watcher
- Human giants (nephilim)
- Vatican Secret Archives and Bible corruption
- ↑ Coast To Coast AM - April 15, 2017 Alien Abductions & the Bible, 1:37:00
- ↑ The Pentatuach, also known as the Torah, consists of the first five books of the Hebrew Bible.
- ↑ Ge'ez script is an Ethiopian Semitic language.
- Books of Enoch, English translations of three books of Enoch.
- Coast To Coast AM - April 15, 2017 Alien Abductions & the Bible, full interview with Ali Siadatan.
- Think Again Productions, links UFO cases with Bible prophecy.