Pre-civilization conspiracy involves many coverups to conceal the origins, dating, and functions of megaliths and artifacts. Subjects include pyramids, ancient technology, ancient submerged structures, and underground cities around the world.
Conspiracy[edit | edit source]
Academia, long lasting paradigms, professional careers, research grants, and reputations are at stake.
Deviating from the standard, threatens the social, religious and scientific fabric that keeps order in place.
New discoveries and developments by independant researchers in lands such as Sumer, Indra, Egypt, Turkey, Mesoamerica is challenging very long lasting institutions—such as the Smithsonian.
Placing hunter/gatherers at around 10-13,000 years ago or more, is hurting established Christian dogma.
Out-of-place-artifacts (Ooparts) being dated older than 10,000 years ago, is crushing the scholar paradigm.
Believing mythological records to be accurate, such as Sumerian text that indicate civilizations lasting for half a million years, or Vedic tradition teaching about beings who have lived millions of years ago—is fueling fire.
Megaliths[edit | edit source]
Scholars will not admit that the megaliths discovered around the world are much older than their timelines permit. Thus, archaeological coverups are a constant problem with their suppression of whatever the truth is about human history.
- Igneous rock artifacts and statues
- Indus Valley temples
- Dendera Temple complex, Egypt
- Ancient submerged structures
- Underwater pyramids, Mexico
- Underwater pyramid, coast Azores islands(near Mediterranean Sea), Atlantic ocean
- Yonaguni monument, Ryukyu island, coast of Japan
- Dwarka, coast of Gujrat, India
- Jalasayana temple complex, India, with 6 buildings already under the sea
- Mycenae Lion Gate
- Indus valley civilization / Sarasvati River civilization
- Delhi Iron pillar, India
- Underground cities
- Thonis / Herakleion, Egypt
- Petra, Jordan
- Ubar, Oman
- Sacsayhuamán, in Peru
Artifacts[edit | edit source]
3000 BC is supposed to be Bronze age, so according to mainstream science these artifacts and buildings are supposed to be built using Bronze age and Stone Age technology. What mainstream history books are missing out is that, even our modern technology may not be able to recreate these 'stone' artifacts and buildings, with the same precision and detail.
- Baghdad battery, Iraq
- Jalasayana temple, India; Daeodon (animal extinct 19 million years ago)
- Panchavarnaswamy temple, India; Saber toothed cat (animal extinct 42 million years ago)
- Surya Siddhanta: Sanskrit astronomy text, updated in 7300-7800 BCE & 5200 BCE. Current version dates back to 400-600 BCE.
- mummified Dogor - ancestor to dogs and wolves mummified 14000 to 18000 years ago, in Serbia
- Glacial & pre-glacial maps
- Buache map
- Zeno map
- Dunhuang Star map / Dunhuang Celestial Chart
Languages[edit | edit source]
- Akkadian: The lingua franca of ancient Mesopotamia, Akkadian uses the same cuneiform alphabet as Sumerian. The Epic of Gilgamesh, the Enuma Elish creation myth and other texts were composed in Akkadian, which has grammar similar to classical Arabic.
- Aramaic: The vernacular of Second Temple Israel (539 BC - 70 CE) and the lingua franca of much of the Near East for centuries, Aramaic is commonly identified as the language of Jesus. Much of the Talmud is written in it, as well as parts of the biblical books of Daniel and Ezra
- Sanskrit: the sacred language of the ancient Indian subcontinent has a 49-letter alphabet. Most Sanatan(Hindu) religious text of ancient Indian subcontinent, are written in Sanskrit, including Veds, Purans, Upanishads, Mahabharat, Ramayan, etc.
- Prakrit: Mirza Khan's Tuhfat al-hind (1676) states that the Prakrit was known as Patal-bani ("Language of the underground") or Nag-bani ("Language of the snakes")
- Pali: orginated in the Ancient Indian Subcontinent, it is the sacred language of Theravada Buddhism.
- Hieroglyphs: Egyptian carvings, Egyptian papyrus scrolls
- Runes / Old Norse : The language of the Vikings, Norse legends, and Runestones.
- Mayan Glyphs: Mayan carved symbols
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Plato's account of Atlantis
- account of Shangri-la / Shambhala
- Lumeria / katalkol
- Sangam Literature: Iraiyanar Akapporu
- indigenous Australian tribe speaking in Tamil, an Indian Language
- Mahabharat (3000 BC), Ramayan (5000 BC)
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Coast to Coast AM, Robotics & AI/ Ancient Anomalies with guest Jonathan Gray, August 18 2014
- Laser Scans Reveal Maya "Megalopolis" Below Guatemalan Jungle
- Ancient Maps