A secret space program was revealed to the worldwide public following allegations against Gary McKinnon for hacking into United States defense programs in 2002.
A secret space program called “Solar Warden” was disclosed to the World, after the Gary McKinnon 2002 hackings. After the McKinnon hacking, the United States consolidated its US Space Command centers, such as USSPACECOM which was absorbed into the United States Strategic Command. It is possible, that other Nations who are associated with "Solar Warden", have also consolidated and reorganized their space force defense complex in year 2002. However, Solar Warden is more or less a codename that was used by the United States prior to 2002. As such, other contracted Nations would be using a different codename.
The hype of having the name “Solar Warden” now in our vocabulary, has the David Wilcock and Corey Goode show touting Solar Warden as if they have insider knowledge of it, when none of them even knew what “Solar Warden” was before Gary McKinnon. W. M. Tompkins' recent Star Destroyer look-alike designs of Solar Warden ships may actually be an embellished version of Tompkins' earlier reports of the space fleet at the Sea of Tranquility. They were allegedly witnessed on live-feed from Apollo 11, and with careful study they could be compared to Zenú out-of-place artifacts.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wired, UFO Hacker Tells What he Found, 21 June 2006
- ↑ Wikipedia, United States Space Command
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 COSMIC DISCLOSURE: FOUNDERS OF SOLAR WARDEN WITH WILLIAM TOMPKINS
- ↑ https://goo.gl/images/Z4xzTi
- ↑ Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs..., by William Tompkins
- ↑ Secrets of the Lost Races: New Discoveries of Advanced Technology in Ancient Civilizations, by Rene Noorbergen