United States of Amazon is the conspiracy of Amazon to take over of the United States of America, with acting president Jeff Bezos, linked to Saudi Arabia coronavirus cases before September 2019.
In February 2020, video footage was taken of a remote location just east of L.A. where Big Tech giant, Jeff Bezos of Amazon, had been stashing hundreds of Amazon delivery vans, at the ready, on an undisclosed remote dirt hillside.
Stationed in California, Amazon was preparing for pandemic spread of the Coronavirus agent, as early as January 2020. Amazon benefits tremendously from stay at home orders, making Bezos the richest man in the world, and Amazon the most powerful business on Earth as early as year 2020.
In February 2020, Bezos purchased the Warner Estate from David Geffen for $165 million, a record price paid for a residence in the Los Angeles area. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bezos's fortune had grown by $24 billion, citing a surge in demand from households on lockdown shopping on Amazon during the toilet paper shortage crisis in the US.
In March 2018, Bezos met in Seattle, Washington with Mohammad bin Salman, the crown prince and de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, to discuss investment opportunities for Saudi Vision 2030. In March 2019, Bezos's security consultant accused the Saudi government of hacking Bezos's phone. Forensic analysis of Bezos's mobile phone, conducted by advisory firm FTI Consulting, concluded it "highly probable" that the hack was achieved using a malicious file hidden in a video sent in a WhatsApp message to Bezos from the personal account of the crown prince on May 1, 2018. As of January 22, 2020, Saudi Arabia denied the claim.
On October 21, 2019, Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Health (MOH) reported eight cases of MERS-CoV (Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus) from September 2019. As coronavirus is linked to animal vectors, MOH commented that "His exposure to camels is unknown."
In its monthly summary regarding the Coronavirus in 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) said that, through September, 2,468 cases have been reported globally, along with 851 related deaths. The vast majority have been reported from Saudi Arabia.
- The Guardian, Jeff Bezos and the United States of Amazon
- CIDRAP, Enterovirus and AFM; MERS in Saudi Arabia, Oct 21, 2019
- Wikipedia, Big Tech
- AMAZON HIDDEN VAN STOCKPILE IS RIDICULOUS Hundreds At The Ready!!!, 2/25/2020 2:46 PM PT
- Forbes, Richest in 2020
- New York Times, When Did the Coronavirus Arrive in the U.S.? Here’s a Review of the Evidence., by Mike Baker, May 15, 2020
- New York Times, A Coronavirus Death in Early February Was ‘Probably the Tip of an Iceberg’, April 22, 2020
- Evelyn, Kenya (April 15, 2020). "Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos grows fortune by $24bn amid coronavirus pandemic". The Guardian.
- The Washington Post, toilet paper shortage amid coronavirus pandemic, by Marc Fisher, April 7, 2020
- "Saudi crown prince meets Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos in Seattle". Arab News. March 31, 2018.
- "Saudi Arabia 'hacked Amazon boss's phone', says investigator". BBC News. March 31, 2019.
- Kirchgaessner, Stephanie (January 22, 2020). "Jeff Bezos hack: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince'". The Guardian.
- "How Jeff Bezos' iPhone X Was Hacked". The New York Times. January 22, 2020
- "Jeff Bezos hack: Saudi Arabia calls claim 'absurd'". BBC News. January 22, 2020.