The Wikipedia conspiracy is that it serves as yet another tool to re-write history. Its manner of style is so debacle it is successful in disinforming, misleading, or misguiding its audience from certain truths or secrets that are scoffed as myth or hoaxes.
Wikipedia guidelines are vague self-conflicting rules. For example, the reliable sources pages(WP:RS and WP:IRS) use a lot of ´may be´ and ´usually´. This leads to mods interpreting the so-called rules in their own way.
- Assumption of good faith is a thing of the past.
- Neutral point of view means moderator/authority's point of view
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy does not matter, all new articles will be deleted fast by some moderator/authority's choice without mentioning a reason, & non user space articles without a notice.
- attempts to request delaying deletion doesn't work
- Wikipedia's deletion template, if taken time to post, dosen't match the criteria for the article to be deleted
- Ignores all rules on a whim is a guideline for Mods
Blanked Wikipedia ArticlesEdit
Redirected Wikipedia ArticlesEdit
- Multiple Character Control